Friday, December 26, 2008

Blast from the past.

A random portrait I chose from a magazine.

A portrait of Cindy Crawford.

Another portrait of Cindy Crawford.

A portrait of Amisha Patel.

A random portrait i chose from a magazine.

A random portrait i chose from a magazine.

These are some of the portraits which I made when I was in my seventh grade. This is also one of my hobby which I have lost the touch. I think I should start this once again. I was bored in my room and thought of going through my old collections. I found these and felt like sharing these with you guys. Hope you guys liked it. Have a nice day.

6 comments:

.mini said...

when you were in seventh grade? this is awesome! you should definitely start drawing again

PemPeNeyNo AnEsThEyShiYa said...

hey gal.. kewl portraits!! thants incredibly great!! i bet u did art when u were in secondary dho??

mArOoNrOsE said...

wow thats really nice drawingsss. v molhu.

FETAL MIND said...

thank u guys....

♥♥āphúя §hāfÿú♥♥ said...

hehe love ur artistic talent^^ i love drawin too =D one f mi favorite hobbies =)

Anonymous said...

Wow v talented ingey.