Saturday, December 13, 2008

My best friend


I use to be a guy who likes to keep all his feelings and pain for himself. I didn’t wanted to share them with anyone else. I don’t know why, may be its just because I don’t trust anyone. So I kept them inside me.

Until I met this girl. After I met that everything in my life changed. I started to look at things from a different angle. She made me realize that there are people I could trust in my life other than myself. I began to trust her. I shared everything inside me with her. She helped me in everything. She was there for me every time I needed a shoulder to cry. She was beside me in everything I did. She was my best friend.

We promised to each other, no matter what we would be best friends forever. She said there want be a possible cause that could keep her from talking to me. I was thankful to god for meeting her to me. She was the greatest gift for me. A true friend.

After all these days. Our world of friendship has collapsed. Still I am wondering what is the reason for it. What did I do to deserve a punishment like this. Everything happened in a wink. It happened so fast so I couldn’t understand it.

For her I have become a complete stranger. Even at the road when she passes me she never looked at me. It makes me hurt. Cause we have been like brothers and sisters for a longtime. We both had shared a lot of memories together. She taught me how to trust and share. But she has gone away from my life.

She was the greatest person that I have ever met. I wish her all the best in her life. I wish I could know the reason she left me. My best friend.

7 comments:

.:dhiboy:. said...

whos the lucky gal ;]

FETAL MIND said...

better not to mention her name.

.mini said...

didn't you ask her?

Nadh said...

sad post...
hope u're duin bttr ^_^

♥♥āphúя §hāfÿú♥♥ said...

sorry bout ur loss.. maybe u guys can talk n straighten things out.. never give up, everythin will be fine someday.. its always worth waitin^^

shootingstar said...

What goes around comes around..one fact is the earth itself...round..n..yes..the same day and night..
she'd realize...what shev lost someday...

Anonymous said...

Its her loss to lose u