Friday, December 12, 2008

Sweet bear


Once I felt that I had enough.

I couldn't find any light through.

Everything for me was rough.

At every angle to me life was cruel.

From deep inside me kept calling.

If I didn't have a friend I would keep falling.

Even though I have got friends handful.

It I kept calling for someone new.

But true and good friends nowadays are few.

I was badly in need of someone.

Someone who could help.

Someone who could cheer me up.

Someone who could take away my pain.

Someone special at every angle.

Even though I was collapsed.

My friends see me laughing.

Don't know why I didn't want them to know.

It was difficult for me to show.

Until.....

Out of nowhere I saw a bright light.

Walking towards my sight.

Somehow it brightened.

My world which was once darkened.

It might not realize how.

But once again I smiled.

It was deep from my heart.

It was only possible cause of the bright light.

A light which I named as bear.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice.