Friday, December 19, 2008

So far away


Why my eyes can't see you.

Why my arms can't reach you.

Why my ears can't hear you.

Why my mind keep searching for you..


I need to see you beside me.

I need to have you in my arms.

I need to hear your beautiful voice.

I need to see your smile.

I can't do what i want.


I don't want to leave you alone.

I don't want you to be sad.

I don't want to keep you waiting.

I don't want to be like this anymore.

It's really painful for me to stay.

So far away.

5 comments:

swyt butterfly said...

all ur needs may b fulfilled..Insha Allah..

♥♥āphúя §hāfÿú♥♥ said...

same goes from me :) nice poem^^

.:dhiboy:. said...

heheheh call her .. :S... if that is a she :P

Cute Kat Princez said...

awee...i luv this piece..its beautifull..hope ur dreams cum true:)

Anonymous said...

Wow this is really nice