Monday, December 22, 2008

Together Forever


Baby still we are together

This is what i want forever

What people think of us doesn't matter.

For me what really matter is laughter.

And it is possible because of you.


In times when i needed someone to wipe my tears

In times when i needed a shoulder.

In times when i needed a warm hug to make me feel that i am loved.

In times when i needed someone to hold my hands to guide me.

You was there beside me.


Even though we had a fight.

We still make things right.

Our relationship is packed tight.

Theres no fear of loosing your hands grip.


I have trusted you.

Insha allah...

I have the guarantee you always speak the truth.

I have the guarantee i can always count on you.

I have the guarantee that we could be together forever.

8 comments:

.:dhiboy:. said...

i wish yu aalll the best.... =]

♥♥āphúя §hāfÿú♥♥ said...

same here.. have a great life ahead^^

swyt butterfly said...

gooodluk..

shootingstar said...

May everything spontaneous be yours..g'luck :)

mArOoNrOsE said...

nice. God bless u

cutegirl said...

gudluck....may god bless u

Nadh said...

gud luck^^

FETAL MIND said...

thanks for ur prayers. but this poem was written in the beginning of 2008.