Saturday, December 13, 2008

First Love


All these years my heart was alone

After I met you my heart felt a difference

All my loneliness was gone

Deep inside me I felt love

A love which is true

All the time when I am with u, I feel safe

All the tension and fears just fade

Every time when you are away

My pulses are high...

My heart starts to cry...

I don't no why I feel like I have been with you for decades

I wish I could forever be yours

I wan't u to take my hand

I wan't you to hold it tight

I don't want you to let go of it

I am yours

May God never let us apart

My heart always in your heart

Me and you forever.

2 comments:

.:dhiboy:. said...

salhi ingey ... so thee original post ehtha noonee fahun liyun echetha>>???

Anonymous said...

Wow. U really are good in expressing with words.